A non-refundable deposit in the amount indicated on the RESERVATION page of the ESCAPE you are registering for is required to confirm your reservation. By submitting your credit card information you authorize Escape To Shape to charge your credit card for this amount.
The balance of your payment is required to be paid in full 6 (six) weeks prior to the start date of the Escape you are registering for, unless alternative arrangements have been previously discussed. A reminder email will be sent to you prior to the due date. The balance due is non-refundable upon payment. Cancellations less than six weeks prior to arrival are non refundable, but Escape to Shape will do its best to apply the balance of your payment, after the initial non-refundable deposit, towards future travel with Escape to Shape, provided that, among other things, we can find a replacement or substitute for you and/or your group.
Escape To Shape cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of contractual obligations is prevented or affected by force majeure. In this Agreement, “force majeure” means any event which Escape To Shape or the supplier of services in question could not foresee or avoid including but not limited to civil strike, industrial deposit, natural disaster, adverse weather conditions and all similar events outside our control.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect personally identifiable information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
What information do we collect automatically?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.CAN SPAM Act The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your trip/service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
1148 Beverly Garden Drive
Metairie, LA 70005 USA