From Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh
Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
I just wanted to thank you again for opening this door for all of us. It is a gift that will remain with me forever. Words can’t convey just how grateful I am for all that you and Francesco do for each one of us with these journeys. Truly an experience of a lifetime that I will never, ever forget!
Join ESCAPE TO SHAPE as we explore the astonishingly exotic and utterly compelling, Vietnam- a country of breathtaking natural beauty with a deeply rooted history and an incredible heritage that will quickly captivate each visitor. Explore & experience the very best of four distinct areas of this vast country- the vibrant Hanoi, the natural beauty of Halong Bay, the culturally rich Hoi An and the historical Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon).
Please note that this Escape will only take place if 14 guests have registered with a deposit by December 1, 2017. We ask that you do not purchase flights until we confirm. There has been a lot of requests for a Vietnam Escape so we have a feeling we will meet this number long before December 1, and will let you know just as soon as we do. If 14 guests have not registered with a deposit by December 1, 2017 your deposit will be fully refunded.
- 9 nights luxury accommodations throughout Vietnam as noted in ACCOMMODATIONS
- 3 delicious, healthy meals & snacks reflective of the region & the season are provided daily. Meals are enjoyed in the hotels & on our private boat, as well as in noted restaurants of each region
- Various fitness activities- Boot Camp, Yoga, Meditation. Tai Chi. Biking. Kayaking. Activities will vary according to the location
- Economy class tickets from Hanoi to Hoi An (Da Nang) & Da Nang to Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore historical Hanoi by cyclo- a time-honored method of transportation
- Experience the highlights of Hanoi- The Temple of Literature, The One-Pillar Pagoda, The Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh and of course, even a bit of shopping
- Experience the beauty of Halong Bay- by boat & by kayak. Explore the caves & the floating villages
- Walking tour of UNESCO protected charming Hoi An
- Explore the time-honored tradition of lantern making
- Free time to enjoy the beach or to stroll the charming streets & boutiques of Hoi An
- Bike ride through the country roads & rice fields (all levels)
- Herbal foot massage
- A guided tour of the food market, before enjoying a hands on cooking class of local delicacies of the area (Hoi An)
- A speedboat cruise on the Mekong River, ending at the famed Cu Chi Tunnels for a guided tour of this elaborate underground community
- Wartime historical tour in Saigon
- Old Saigon guided tour to explore the architecture, temples, pagodas, shops and hidden secrets
- Transportation for all included activities
- Round trip ground transportation from the Hanoi Nội Bài International Airport (HAN) on April 7 & Ho Chi Minh Tân Sơn Nhất International Airport (SGN) on April 16
- Please note that April 16 is a full day of activities. Please plan your departure flight for that evening
$2000 non-refundable deposit per person. Please refer to the policies page of our website for our complete cancellation policy.
While in Vietnam, guests will experience the very best of accommodations. From the Indochina glamour of the Sofitel Legend Metropole in Hanoi, to our own private luxury junk boat on Halong Bay; the beachfront elegance and sophistication of Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai in Hoi An and the eclectic style of The Reveire in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), each unique property showcases the very best of Vietnamese luxury, culture, cuisine and style.
Here is an overview of where we will be staying, and when:
April 7-9. HANOI. SOFITEL LEGEND METROPOLE.
Step back into history at Hanoï's most storied 5-star hotel. A Grand Dame of Southeast Asia, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoï welcomes guests to experience her colonial grandeur and timeless elegance. Located steps from the Opera House in Hanoï's French Quarter, this legendary property brings guests into intimate contact with the opulence of another era.
April 9-11. HALONG BAY. PRIVATE JUNK BOAT.
Our private luxury junk boat will take us on an enjoyable, relaxing & interative cruise to explore the beauty of Halong Bay. Each air-conditioned cabin features classic dark wood furnishings accompanied by sweeping sea views. The boat is complete with a spa and sauna as well as a large terrace and dining room.
April 11-14. HOI AN. FOUR SEASON RESORT THE NAM HAI.
Embellishing Nam Hai heritage with Four Seasons flair, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai is a harmonious ode to coast, culture and community in Vietnam’s UNESCO-strewn centre. Once a fishing village – with a historic temple preserved on site – the Resort presents an authentic connection to the region through is design and location. Located on a private one-kilometre (half-mile) stretch of Ha My Beach – hailed by Forbes as one of the best beaches in the world – the Resort is reborn under Four Seasons as a beacon of beauty that reflects the soul of Vietnam’s cultural heartland and illuminates the spirit of all who visit.
April 14-16. HO CHI MINH CITY (SAIGON). THE REVERIE.
Ranked as Vietnam's top hotel, the Reverie Saigon is definitely a hotel like no other. Here, the old and the new, the traditions and modernity harmoniously mingle. Given that the hotel is considered a symbol of Vietnam’s rapid development as it speeds towards modernity, brimming with endless potential, The Reveries is the perfect place to end our journey through Vietnam. Furnished in a fanciful, eclectic style, all of The Reverie Saigon’s 286 guestrooms pay homage to the Italian passion for exquisite décor, artistry and craftsmanship. Paired with luxurious facilities and amenities, the experience of seasoned hoteliers and the warmth of distinctly Vietnamese hospitality, THIS is The Reverie Saigon and nothing quite like this has ever existed in Vietnam before- This is Haute Ho Chi Minh City…
Sample Itinerary & Menu
Sample Days At Escape To Shape: From Hanoi To Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Please note all activities are optional
Arrivals Throughout The Day
1:00pm – Lunch
3:00 pm- Yoga & Mediation
5:00 pm - Cyclo Tour of Hanoi- explore the vibrant Old Quarter by the time-honored mode of transport, the cyclo
7:00 pm - Dinner & Orientation
7:00- 10:00 am - Breakfast Available At Your Leisure
10:00 am- Depart for a full day of discovery in Hanoi- from the Temple of Literature to the One-Pillar Pagoda, the Mausoleum of Ho Chi Minh, Lunch, and of course, some shopping
8:00 pm- Dinner
Eggs prepared to order
Home made muesli with dried fruits & home made yogurt
Fresh tropical fruits
Coffee & tea
Fresh vegetarian spring rolls (Goi Cuon)
Cha Ca- fish cakes with rice noodles & peanut sauce
Exotic Fruit Platter
Mid-Afternoon Snack - Hummus with carrot & celery sticks
Vegetarian steamed buns
Bún chả- Vietnamese pork
Petite sticky rice cake with fresh banana coconut cream